This Privacy Statement describes what information we collect about our customers and about visitors to our websites, how and why we collect and use the information, as well as how we safeguard our customers’ rights and privacy laws.
It is important to us that you feel confident in how we process your personal information:
- We only collect personal information through email, phone or other systems that are relevant and necessary to deliver our services to you as a customer.
- We reserve the right to send relevant information to you by email. This can be confirmation of your booking or newsletter if you have given us permission to do so. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter directly from the newsletter.
- We do not store credit card numbers and other sensitive payment data.
- We never sell your personal information to other companies.
The information below describes how we treat your personal information and what rights you have in this treatment.
Who controls your personal data?
Furuheim Farm controls the personal information you provide to us and is responsible for your personal information in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
Where do we store your information?
The information we collect about you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), but can also be transferred to and processed in a country outside the EEA. All such personal data transfers are performed in accordance with applicable law.
Who has access to your information?
Your information can be used by Furuheim Farm. We never sell / sell / exchange your information to third parties for marketing purposes outside the company. Information registered with affiliates, systems or subcontractors will only be used to provide you with our services.
What is the legal background for processing personal information?
For each specific processing of personal information we collect from you, we will inform you whether the collection is statutory or required to enter into a contract, and whether you are required to disclose your personal information and the consequences it may have if you choose not to do so.
Obtaining data for use in our marketing
Don’t want to be tracked? Use Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
You can adjust your ad settings if you want to control and manage what kind of ads you see on Facebook.
What rights do you have?
You have the right at any time to request information about the personal information we hold about you.
When we process your personal information automatically, on the basis of your consent or agreement, you may transfer a copy of the information in a structured, general, and machine-readable state to you or to another party. This only applies to the personal information you have provided to us.
Right to Correction:
You have the right to request personal data correction if they are not correct and this includes the right to complete incomplete personal information.
Right to deletion:
You may delete any personal information processed by us at any time, except in the following situations:
- you have unsettled debt with us, regardless of the payment method
- You suspect or have abused our services over the past four years
- Your debt has been sold to a third party over the past three years or over the past year for deceased customers
- if you made a purchase, we will retain your personal information in connection with the transaction in order to comply with the accounting policies
Right to protest the processing of personal data on the basis of legitimate interests:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when this is based on the legitimate interests of Furuheim farm. The Company will not continue to process your Personal Information unless we can provide a legitimate reason for the processing that precedes your interests and rights on the basis of our statutory rights.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profile analysis conducted for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of our newsletters at any time by following the instructions that are always given in emails we send out.
Right to limitation:
You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal information in the following cases:
- If you protest the treatment on the basis of our legitimate interests, Furuheim farm shall limit all processing of such information pending confirmation of the legitimate interest
- if you claim that your personal information is not correct, we shall limit all processing of such information pending confirmation of the accuracy of the personal information
- if the processing is illegal, you may oppose the deletion of the personal data and instead request that the use of personal data be limited
- if we no longer need the personal information but have to keep it to defend legal rights
How can you exercise your rights?
We process your requests in accordance with the above rights. Contact us.
If you believe we have processed your personal information in a way that is not correct, please contact us. You also have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority.
We may need to update this document. The latest version is always available on our website. We will disclose important changes to our policies, such as the purpose of using your personal information, who the reviewer is or about your rights.
Last updated 14.03.2019